NEW & EXCLUSIVE:
"Painting is a journey into the unknown. The path is a path to myself."
The German artist Anja Struck (born in 1961), from Lüneburg, studied independent painting, graphics and design, and finally painting (with Markus Lüpertz, among others). She is a master of atmospheric staging. This applies to her numerous portraits, which she brings to life with cleverly placed light and shadow, as well as to her works in which she unites people and landscapes. Typical of these works is the dissolution of boundaries, the blurring of motifs and the emergence of blurriness. Struck's protagonists are completely absorbed in their surroundings, they virtually blur into them and thus become a part of nature itself. This artistic effect conveys a feeling of great freedom.
"Quiet Sounds of the Sea", 2022
- Serial unique piece, 2022.
- Edition transferred directly onto artist's canvas using the Fine Art Giclée process and stretched onto a stretcher frame.
- Each copy is unique and individually hand-finished with oil paint by the artist.
- Limited edition of 75 copies, numbered and hand-signed, with certificate.
- Exclusive ars mundi anniversary edition.